         var userparams = {

                   "username":"guacadmin",

                   "password":"guacadmin"

         };

    $.ajax({

        type:"POST",

        url:ajaxURL,

        headers:{

                            "Access-Control-Allow-Headers":"X-Requested-With",

                            "Access-Control-Allow-Methods":"GET,POST,OPTIONS",

                            "Access-Control-Allow-Origin":"*",

                            "ACCEPT":"application/json, text/plain, */*",

           "Content-Type":"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

        },

        data:JSON.stringify(userparams),

        dataType:"JSON",

        success: function(data){