You can do a mysql insert into guacamole_connection table for the connections.
And you need to do an insert into guacamole_connection_parameter to set the
hostname ipaddress, port and any other required parameter.

I did that to bulk 200 connections at once when I started.

Kind regards,

[http://www.v2s.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/logo-V2S-V-c%C3%B3pia.png]

GONÇALO COELHO ROSA

CTO

V2S Colombia

p:

+57 (1) 7610087  m: +57 310 229 51 90

a:

Calle 118, No. 14B-56, Ofc 303, Bogotá, Colombia

w:

www.v2s.us<mailto:v2s.us>  e: goncalo.r...@v2s.us<mailto:goncalo.r...@v2s.us>