Hi Everyone,

I’m looking at how pipes work with the Guac client. For example…

.

.

// Instantiate client, using an HTTP tunnel - tenet connection

var guac = new Guacamole.Client(

new Guacamole.HTTPTunnel("tunnel")

 );

var stream = guac.createPipeStream("text/plain", "response");

.

.

guac.onpipe = function(input_stream, mimetype, name) {

console.log("onpipe");

if (name == "response") {

reader = new Guacamole.StringReader(input_stream);

reader.ontext = function receiveText(text) {

console.log(text);

};

}

}

.

.

The client makes a successful telnet connection and the I’m able to use it.
However, I never see anything echoed to the Javascript console. I’m fairly sure
onpipe is supposed to fire whenever a pipe is created. In my example it seems
like onpipe does not execute. Is this the correct usage?

Thanks & Regards,

Jeff