Hello Forum,

I'm still new to using Guacamole so perhaps this is covered in the
documentation so I apologize in advance if this has been already covered.

I'm using Guacamole sever to help with a vendor providing remote support to
some of our computers that run their software.  I also am remote to our
office so I'd like to have it whereby both the vendor and myself can login
through Guacamole and both use VNC to view the workstation at the same time.
Is there a setting within Guacamole to help me setup so both the Vendor and
myself can see the workstation at the same time and work on the issue?

Thank you.

--
Sent from: