On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
wrote:

> ... the name of the redirected drive is not correct. ... NOTE : - I have
>> changed the name of the drive from Guacamole to Cloud Drive in
>> guacamole-server [ Is it is the reason ? ]
>>

> Yes. You have changed the name from a correctly-encoded value to something
> which is not correctly encoded.

FYI, regarding your modifications, your screenshot shows the following text:

    汃畯瑓牯条e

Breaking that down as Unicode, we get:

    U+6C43 = 汃
    U+756F = 畯
    U+7453 = 瑓
    U+726F = 牯
    U+6761 = 条
    U+0065 = e

The UTF-16 equivalent for this in the byte order used by RDP would be:

    43 6C 6F 75 53 74 6F 72 61 67 65 00

Which is the equivalent of the string:

    "ClouStorage"

So you have apparently changed the UTF-16 string
("G\0u\0a\0c\0a\0m\0o\0l\0e\0\0\0") to something which is not encoded in
UTF-16 ("ClouStorage"). Because RDP requires this to be UTF-16, it
interprets it as such.

- Mike