We have our guacamole set up where users can connect to a machine via VNC and
connect to 1 of 25 available connections.  Our users have a requirement to SFTP
files between their desktops and the VNC connection.  However, according to the
documentation, the SFTP requires a user name and password.  Since we don't know
at log in time what their username and password is, how do we set up the
connection to allow the SFTP?  Do we have to have a generic SFTP user setup on
the client machine that allows them to SFTP files?  Or is there a way we can
set up the SFTP username/password at connect-time dynamically?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Devine
DOT/FAA/AJM-2412
Common ARTS Software Development
Terminal Server (NASDAC) Adminstrator
Red Hat Certfied System Adminstrator (RHCSA)
harry.dev...@faa.gov<mailto:harry.dev...@faa.gov>
(609)485-4218
Building 300, 3rd Floor, Column L20 (3L20)