>>   On XRDP on Linux, you will not see this, as XRDP does not look at
>> either the client name, nor the the filesystem name for presenting this
>> share.
>

> I am seeing the same . Please view the screenshots.

Interesting.  Perhaps the version of XRDP you are using has been patched to
support it.  The Github source code I looked at and the version I used
(EPEL 7 repo) did not behave this way.  In any case, this is dependent on
XRDP and how it behaves, and not Guacamole.  Whatever version you are using
is clearly okay with the lack of UTF-16 encoding, so it looks like they
have implemented it in a way consistent with other RDP clients and servers.