On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:42 AM, <harry.dev...@faa.gov> wrote:

> We have our security banner implemented on the log in screen as seen
> below.  One of our users is complaining that the login username and
> password boxes are not visible and there are no scroll bars.  How can I
> either swap the login area and have the security banner on the bottom, or
> possibly have them side by side?

There were recent changes which should allow the login interface to scroll,
added as part of the TOTP changes:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/commit/a426f59765471adb72dc011a56b50d9c403d4ab4

Can you see whether this is still an issue with a recent build of
guacamole-client from git? If the above solves the problem, you can work
around the issue for the time being by including the same CSS rule within
your extension (assuming you are using an extension to add that warning
text).

- Mike