RDP protocol has option to do video redirection, in which case the video is
not rendered on the server side but is streamed to RDP client and is played
by the client. do you think that can be supported?

My major concern is the CPU hogging by guacd for a single RDP connection.
Playing a video via RDP will certainly use more CPU cycles on the guacd host
but consuming 100% of the CPU means other services on the same host can not
get enough CPU time. and so I am concerned that if more users connect to
same host and do RDP, would all get fair share of the CPU and if some CPU
will be left for the host system or other necessary services on the system.

I am going to now automate 25 user connections using Chrome connecting via
Guacamole to 25 Win 10 VMs running a simple app inside browser session with
no moving component.

--
Sent from: