On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 4:50 AM, Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am logging off the user from the Windows 2008 R2 Standard  and Guacamole
> shows pop-up either to reconnect or logout.

In this case, are you logging off entirely from the Windows session
(clicking "Log off" within the start menu), or are you disconnecting,
allowing the Windows session to remain running (clicking "Disconnect"
within the "Log off" menu within the start menu)?

If I *reconnect the session then device redirection fails *(  G on
> Guacamole RDP  drive doesn't show ) but I can access it from the Menu box .
Where specifically is "G on Guacamole RDP" not showing after you reconnect?

If I logout and connect again then it shows the *G on guacamole RDP* drive
> and I can also access it from the Menu box.
This does not sound like something that could be a bug in Guacamole.
Guacamole is not doing anything differently between your various connection
attempts. The only variation is in state within the RDP server, thus that
is where the problem likely lies.

No error in the logs .
I would also check the event viewer within the Windows machine in question.
There may be error messages from the RDP service that clarify things.

- Mike