Mike,

I have checked the the Network >> tsclient directory where I found that
there is a directory G ( not G on Guacamole RDP  but it is the same
directory)

Screenshot :

It means it is redirecting but Windows is not displaying G on Guacamole RDP
directory anywhere.

What could be the reasons that it is not displaying the Folder ?