> Have you tried with different versions, update/patch levels, or even clean
> installs of Windows?

This is  the issue I have faced in Windows Server 2008 R2. I haven't tried
with different version of Windows 2008 R2 or any update or any patch. I
will give it a shot if there would be any update or patch Microsoft has
provided for Windows Server 2008 R2.

Have you tried varying the amount of time between logoff and the next logon
> attempt to see if you can find a pattern there?

I have tried with the time diff of hardly 1 minute. I will try varying the
amount of time between logoff and next logon attempt to see any pattern.

Thanks Nick.