Von: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jum...@guac-dev.org]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. März 2018 08:24
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Extension... showing VM status?

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:16 AM, Joachim Lindenberg <joac...@lindenberg.one
<mailto:joac...@lindenberg.one> > wrote:

... However the status is not shown in the UI, although I created a status.html
and listed that in my guac-manifest.json.

Can you provide your status.html?

But I couldn´t figure out from
<http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html#ext-patch-html>
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html#ext-patch-html, what
selector values are defined

Any CSS selector. The selector just has to match an element within any defined
template. The main gotcha here is that the selector is evaluated within the
context of each, not within the context of the page. Elements outside the
template are not taken into account.

The example I pointed to uses the ".home-connection" CSS selector, which
selects any element having the "home-connection" class. There is only one such
element which occurs only in one template:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/4f27a03adfe54d18772c81553c730f5cdc9115e4/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/home/templates/connection.html#L1

and what the meaning of the <span> contents are.

In the case of the "shared-connection.html" patch that I cited as an example,
the "translate" and "translate-values" attributes are used by angular-translate
[1], which is the i18n library we use within Guacamole. That
"HOME.INFO_SHARED_BY" is a reference to a translation string defined by the
JDBC auth:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/4f27a03adfe54d18772c81553c730f5cdc9115e4/extensions/guacamole-auth-jdbc/modules/guacamole-auth-jdbc-base/src/main/resources/translations/en.json#L74-L76

- Mike

[1] https://angular-translate.github.io/