Good evening all.

I have a couple of people who've been interested in using Guacamole with an i-pad. I don't have one so am unable to test this but they've shown me that it's essentially unusable for them because of issues with bringing up and/or hiding of an on-screen keyboard.

A little research online shows that this has been a known issue, but there is a suggestion that it could have been resolved at some stage. However we're using 0.9.14 and the issue appears to remain.

I wonder if anyone is able to let me know if there's a way to practically make this work please? I note that we tried using different input methods, and different browsers (per https://sourceforge.net/p/guacamole/discussion/1110833/thread/d668c9ca/), but from what I could see it didn't really help them much, and unfortunately as a non-apple/i-pad person I'm unable to assist my guys any further.

Thanks.