On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 03:28 Amarjeet Singh <amarjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> Getting the below error :-
>
> What would be the reason as It's running just fine in other machine.
>

>> Making all in src/terminal
>> make[2]: Entering directory
>> `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/guacamole-server.dev/src/terminal'
>>   CC       libguac_terminal_la-buffer.lo
>> gcc: error: @PANGO_CFLAGS@: No such file or directory
>> gcc: error: @PANGOCAIRO_CFLAGS@: No such file or directory
>> make[2]: *** [libguac_terminal_la-buffer.lo] Error 1
>> make[2]: Leaving directory
>> `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/guacamole-server.dev/src/terminal'
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/guacamole-server.dev'
>> make: *** [all] Error 2

What looks like happened is that during the process of generating the
Makefile, something was not substituted correctly resulting in these
placeholders being passed to GCC rather than the values the placeholders
should represent.

As to why this happened, I have a couple of questions:
- Are you using a clean version of the code from either the project
download page or the git repo, or if it something you've made changes to?
- If you're using code from a git repo, either yours or the project one,
what commands did you run before the configure command to bootstrap the
build?

- Nick