I've been working through understanding how Guacamole hangs together.
Having tried out the connection sharing (using and RDP connection) via the
out-of-the-box GUI, I have proceeded to extending the example html page and
servlet example in the manual to create my own customised view.  All
working well with VNC - so the obvious next question is how can I extend
the example to show a shared RDP connection, assuming that I've got the
link?

What I see from the example and documentation is that the javascript
Client() requires a tunnel servlet to connect to, identified by URL. For a
shared connection, how would I obtain the URL of the relevant tunnel?  Or
is that the wrong approach?  I'm not quite sure where to start so any
pointers appreciated.

Cheers