From: Nick Couchman [mailto:vn...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:47 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole audio redirection issue

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:13 AM, Asbern <asber...@trainocate.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Greetings from Trainocate!

In our office, we deployed guacamole 0.9.14 in apache tomcat8, we are facing
issues in audio redirection (microphone).

Our issue is the client machine audio is working fine, but the microphone is
not working, can you help us to resolve this issue? Thank you

First, please do not post to both user and dev mailing lists - choose one (the
user list, unless you're developing something and asking a question about that)
and stick with it.  Otherwise it just causes confusion.

What is the client O/S and browser?  Can you successfully use the microphone in
other applications on the client - both standard applications and on other web
pages?  What have you tried to get it to work?