On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:15 AM, Steven Galante <
steven.gala...@stonybrook.edu> wrote:

> I understand this is counter intuitive to Guacamole's purpose. Though, I
> have use case were we would like to be able to restrict select connections
> for users by source IP. Has anyone come across this? and if so, how did you
> come over it?

I wouldn't even say this is counter-intuitive to Guacamole's purpose.  It
may not be the mainstream of what everyone wants, but it sounds perfectly
reasonable to me.

I don't think it has been implemented by anyone, yet, but should be very
doable - it will require writing a custom Authentication Extension for
Guacamole that looks at the source IP and determines what connections would
be available to someone coming from that IP.  With the recent additions of
"decoration" to the modules, I would think this would be very doable.

-Nick