On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcas...@activenetwerx.com
> wrote:

> I have apache proxying into tomcat on the same server, I notice that
>
> guacamole_connection_history.remote_host shows the actual client
>
> address however guacamole_user_history.remote_host shows localhost
>
> unless connecting to tomcat directly. Is this variation something I can
>
> address in my apache config?

Sorry for the delayed response - my day job is getting in the way of my
hobby these days.  Kind of a nuisance when that happens :-).

I need to take a look at the code and see where each of them comes from and
if we can reconcile the two to a state that makes sense.  There are some
things you have to configure if you're proxying Tomcat behind either Apache
or Nginx that could impact this, but I believe they should be consistent
and not show different values with the same configuration, so that probably
needs to be addressed.

-Nick