I modified the included playback example so it could show any screen recording
that I want. I did this by modifying the playback.js file.

In that file there is a function called initExamplePlayer(). I modified it, in
part by adding this to the function:

var v = getQueryVariable('v');
window.onload = function() { document.getElementById('filename').innerHTML =
v; }

This allows me to navigate to the URL of the player, and add ?v=filename to the
URL. The javascript above will set the player to play the screen recording
passed in as a parameter in the URL.

I did some other tweaks but that’s really the main one, being able to view any
recording on my system.

—Aaron