Mike,

Please be patient with me, I am not a developer and I am trying to use this
application for a certain scenario. Particularly I want the users
session/usage to expire after the specified timer has expired which I was
thinking that the expiration timer in the json data accomplishes this.

However, now I realized that the session token does not carry the expiration
time parameter in it. So my question is what would be the best way to
configure  such scenario if even it is possible to do so? For example, if it
is possible to specify the  session expiration timer in the json data and
later applied to the session token?

Thank you,
YT

--