Will, it looks like Nick replied but there was no text here. I'd defer to his answer but in the meantime:

Not sure what your OS is but in Ubuntu you can change the port number in the tomcat server.xml file with the line starting <Connector .... If you OS is different, or you need further help, there are quite a number of responses if you google your question.

I believe the question regarding the URL was recently answered on this forum, IIRC you simply change the name of the .war file. The location of this may also depend on your OS but is likely in your tomcat_installation_directory/webapps/ deirectory - in essence whatever you name it will be whatever is contained within your url.