Gents,

  So after some fooling around I got the radius auth with 2factor and mysql
auth working the way I want.  Thanks for this project it so far rocks!  So
couple questions is there a way to have the users cached from radius in the SQL
database so I can assign permissions even though they come in via radius?  As
well I was testing out an RDP connection and guacadmin is stuck trying to
connect to it.. How do I keep him from when he logs in to automatically trying
to connect to the RDP session?  I would like him to login and hit the admin
panel.

Best regards,

Brian Fertig
Tools Solutions Design Architect
Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the