Hello everybody,

I have two concerns:

1. How can I speed up the image formation and the reaction speed?
Compared to Parallels Access the connection is much slower - sometimes
unacceptable.
I use guacamole on a Raspberry Pi 2. This computer is obviously not overloaded.
The "top" command during a guacamole session indicates that neither memory nor
CPU has been exhausted.

If you want to help, here are a few dates for you:

client:
Windows 7

Guacamole server:
Raspberry Pi 2
Rasbian
Tomcat 8
Guacamole 0.9.14

Remote computer remotely operated:
Mac mini
RealVNC VNC Server 6.2.1

Raspberry and Mac Mini are in a 1GBit-LAN. The connection of this location has:
40Mbit / s upload
100MBit / s download

The connection of the remote client has 100Mbit / s synchronous.

„dmesg“ says:
https://pastebin.com/rkegwEkG

„top“ says:
https://pastebin.com/9Y3U0yvQ

user-mapping.xml:
https://pastebin.com/PwmNDeYn

2. How can I work with German keyboard layout?
I have the problem that I do not find the German keyboard layout from the
client computer (German keyboard layout) on the remote computer.
With special characters and the key assignment I can not cope - probably
English. The @ sign I think not at all, German special characters anyway.
If I switch on the client to the English key assignment, at least the QUERTZ
occupancy is present - nevertheless I can not use special characters.
How can I solve this?

client:
Windows 7
German keyboard layout