An AMX touch panel is a graphical control interface for a line of
business/enterprise grade home control/automation systems. they're used to
control projectors, screens, sources, etc in conference rooms and
classrooms.

They have a VNC (and Telnet) listener on them, so you can connect to it from
any VNC client and interact with it. See the same interface as the user
physically at the panel. I usually do remote support for our classrooms and
conference rooms use VNC.

Guacamole has been a great tool for this, as it allows me to set up every
possible ahead of time (don't need to copy & paste an IP from a spreadsheet
every time someone needs help), as well as allow my team to do the same.

iPad & iPhone version = 11.3.1
This issue occurs on both Chrome and Safari.

Guac is 0.9.14, Docker image.

I just tried debugging with Safari. When trying to connect to one of the
aforementioned devices:
> WebSocket network error: The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus
> error-9807).

When trying to connect to VNC on a Windows PC... no errors, connects,
perfect.

--
Sent from: