Hello,

I like the feature of the sftp-root-directory (specifically ability to define
what the current working directory should be for a user). When testing with
VNC+SFTP, I find the value of the sftp-root-directory being ignored.

The value of the sftp-directory works correctly in terms of dropping a file
onto the client canvas, it uploads to that location.

Steffen

Steffen Plotner                            Amherst College            Tel (413)
542-2348
Systems/Network Administrator/Programmer   PO BOX 5000                Fax (413)
542-2626
Systems & Networking                       Amherst, MA 01002-5000
swplot...@amherst.edu