Yes. You must supply credentials to tls. Or disable tls on win 19. Or no show.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: AW: Windows 10 RDP problem
From: Goncalo Rosa
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
CC:

No, I am not supporting credentials on the Guacamole connection. Is it a must?

[http://www.v2s.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/logo-V2S-V-c%C3%B3pia.png]

GONÇALO COELHO ROSA

CTO

V2S Colombia

p:

+57 (1) 7610087  m: +57 310 229 51 90

a:

Calle 118, No. 14B-56, Ofc 303, Bogotá, Colombia

w:

www.v2s.us<mailto:v2s.us>  e: goncalo.r...@v2s.us<mailto:goncalo.r...@v2s.us>