Hi,

Thanks for your response,

We used the below guacamole client for our deployment

guacamole-client-0.9.13-incubating.tar.gz

To build guacamole-client, we ran mvn package and that produced the .war file,
which contained the entire application.

To modify the already existing login.html page in the application, we followed
the below steps:

1.            We made minor changes in the login.html  (
/var/lib/tomcat/webapps/guacamole/app/login/templates)  and saved it (We just
added a <p> tag with a content in it)

2.            Used the HTML patching capability and added this file in the
guac-manifest.json

{

    "guacamoleVersion" : "1.0.0",

    "name"      : "LDAP Authentication",

    "namespace" : "guac-ldap",

    "authProviders" : [

        "org.apache.guacamole.auth.ldap.LDAPAuthenticationProvider"

    ],

    "translations" : [

        "translations/en.json"

    "html" : [ "login.html" ],

    ]

}

3.            Restarted the Tomcat server and guacd

We couldn’t see any changes being reflected in the login page.

Please let us know, if the steps that we are following are correct or not, to
update the login page.

If it is wrong, please guide us on where we have gone wrong and give us some
guidelines

Best Regards,
A. Asbern