Have everything working as I would like, LDAP/AD based connections,
authentication, etc.  But I cannot seem to find the right syntax to add a proxy
hostname and port to a SSH connection so the servlet will know which Guacd to
use to make the connection.  Works if I create the connection in MariaDB.

I checked the archives, the forums, the docs, Google, etc.  Tried
proxy-hostname, proxy, proxy_hostname, etc.  No joy.

I am looking for the names for the proxy hostname and port attribute parameters
in LDAP.  Has anyone done this?

Steve Alder
RHCSA/RHCE/RHCVA

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address.
Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly
by receipt of this email.