On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 12:24 jaya <bja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I saw below error.
>
> http-bio-8080-exec-17] WARN  o.a.i.d.pooled.PooledDataSource - Execution of
> ping query 'SELECT 1' failed: The last packet successfully received from
> the
> server was 50,901,742 milliseconds ago.

This indicates connectivity problems between the system running Guacamole
Client (Tomcat) and the system running the database that you're using.  If
they running on the same system this could indicate that the database had
crashed.  If you're running the database and Tomcat on different systems
then it could indicate a connectivity problem between the systems.

-Nick

> Also, my section is connecting out. In guacamole properties i have put
> time
> out  connection for 60 minutes and asking for login again. Please help me.

What property did you set, what value did root specify, and how long is it
taking to time out?