Hi Team,

I am facing an issue were the guacamole MFA authentication were not working via
the guacamole duo .

My Requirement is to enable 2-way authentication to take the sessions in the
apache guacamole .  Using AD Account and post that Duo Verification must be
done .

But with the below mentioned guacamole properties entries the login was
successful till AD Authentication but the Duo was not able to pursue .

Can you please help us what needs to be changed/modified for the proper
authentication.

Cat /etc/guacamole/guacamole.properties
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port:    4822

auth-provider:
net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.auth.ldap.LDAPAuthenticationProvider
lib-directory:    /etc/guacamole/extensions/

# LDAP properties
ldap-hostname:           LDAP-HOSTNAME
ldap-port:               389
ldap-encryption-method:  none
ldap-user-base-dn:      dc=*******,dc=com
ldap-search-bind-dn:    CN=*******,OU=SPL,OU=Users,OU=DCM,DC=********,DC=com
ldap-search-bind-password:      ********
ldap-username-attribute: uid

# Guacamole-duo Configuration Properties

duo-api-hostname: ***********************
duo-integration-key: ***********************
duo-application-key: ***********************
pushinfo:       yes
autopush:       yes

NOTE:                   Along with this I have attached the servlet container
logs when I am authenticating via the guacamole web application . Attached the
screen shot for the same.

Regards,
Rajesh M