On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 9:17 AM Kaos <lindsay.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the response!
>
> Could you point me in the direction of the schema file?

This is included in the download for the JDBC extension on the website:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/

You'll want to identify the version you're running and download the
extension to match that version, and then unpack it and locate the schema
directory for the database you're running (MySQL, I believe?).  In that
folder are two files - one of them (001-create-schema.sql) is the actual
database schema, and the other (002-create-admin-user.sql) is the admin
user.  You don't need the create-schema file, the create-admin-user one is
the one you'll want.

You can open that file and edit it - just change the username - and then
use the MySQL command line to import it:

mysql -u <guacamole username> -p <guacamole database> <
002-create-admin-user.sql

Replace <guacamole username> with the actual username of the account that
has access to the database (check the guacamole.properties file for this
info) and <guacamole database> with the name of the database that Guacamole
uses.

Post back if you have any other issues - happy to help!