Close this question, issue was reported to dev channel:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues/GUACAMOLE-414

On Sep 20, 2018, at 01:57, Ou Changkun
<ouchang...@outlook.com<mailto:ouchang...@outlook.com>> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your response. However that doesn’t help too much. I know where to
find a typical log file, VNC logs are missing in /var/log. That’s the reason I
post question for help.

Could you maybe try the provided only three reproduce steps yourself to see
what is going on?

Best,
Changkun

On Sep 19, 2018, at 23:41, McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)