Hi Mike Jumper,

Now it works! It was that problem exactly. I hadn't any problem with that
two months ago, Maybe I was using another CentOS version, I don't know.
Anyway,I have another problem, in Linux systems the text pasted doesn't
respect original line breaks (it adds another line break). I solved that
before by modifying the Clipboard Permission Manager extension on Chrome,
but I can't use that extension on https URL's (not even the extension
activates).

Many thanks for all.