De : Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Envoyé : vendredi 9 novembre 2018 17:09
À : user@guacamole.apache.org
Objet : Re: howto give privilege to a user to see history and active connection

The extension API does not define specific permissions governing visibility of
user history, leaving it entirely up to the extension implementation to
determine whether history is tracked and who can see it.

The Guacamole web interface assumes the history will only be visible to users
with admin privileges, however the database auth will return history entries
for all users. Whether an entry is visible to a non-admin depends on whether
that user has READ permission on both the associated connection and user.

If you want to provide some new permission type which encompasses read-only
access to the entire system, I don't want to dismiss the idea out of hand, but
I'd like to see some generally applicable justification and the use case behind
it.

- Mike

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018, 01:24 fou fe <fouh...@live.fr<mailto:fouh...@live.fr>