Hi,

My FreeRDP version is 2.0.0-rc3. It should works.

I'm trying to install FreeRDP 2.0.0-rc4. It seems it has worked, but when I
run "/configure --with-init-dir=/etc/init.d" to rebuild Guacamole server,
the output shows that freerdp package is not installed.

How I can install it to allows Guacamole recognize it?

Thanks