Please forgive me if I have this wrong but I think the essence of sapphireimsuat's request was to have two 'client' machines to connect to Guacamole and establish a (http[s]) link between them - but without using RDP/VNC and the concomittant issues around that (ie. having to setup routes, enable remote users etc)?

I think the best analogy would be a self-hosted Teamviewer or similar - although that requires a software installation on each client.

As I understand it, while it would be great if it could, Guacamole is not the right application for this. The closest I've found is Nomachine (but would be pleased to hear from anyone who's experience of anything else that works well).