On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 5:36 PM messido <mohammad.zba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to ping a host connection every X seconds to see if the host
> connection is reachable (online) or not. I was wondering if Guacamole has
> any support to help me figure out:
>
> 1) If connection address and port are live and reachable
> 2) If login credentials passed are valid
> 3) the specs of the host machine (OS version, Screen res, etc?)

These items are not currently implemented within the Guacamole Client
interface.  The first item should be possible to implement, either by
adding it to the current system or via an extension.  The other two really
require establishing a connection, anyway, so you'd almost have to do an
initial or periodic connection to the remote system and report back on that
- at which point wouldn't you be just as well off establishing the
connection??  Can you share your use-case of where you'd see these items as
beneficial?

> Thanks for your time into this great project, and loving the new updates in
> 1.0.0!

Thanks!