thanks. That seems pretty good idea.

Issue is when I pass on any arguments after the program in initial_program
parameter then Guacamole does not execute. In fact, it does not execute the
program itself. If I remove the arguments then it works.

e.g. if I pass on initial Program as "chromium-browser" it works.  but if I
pass it on as "chromium-browser --start-maximized"  does not work but open
the desktop

Cant we pass arguments with Initial Program ?