Hello,

and thanks, wow!

Thanks for the great feedback, Nick and Adam - I certainly haven't
expected that and also that fast!

We were already thinking about modifying the database to match sessions
created by a script from outside.

Is there any kind of "hook mechanism" in guacamole that would allow us
to create a new session, when the user logins? We could check if the
user already has a session entry and if not, we would connect to the
"VNC server" backend and launch a new session.

Hypothetically, if there is a hook and if what we create is generic
enough, we could in theory think about open sourc'ing it later as a
Guacamole add-on (I will have to discuss with our client first though).

In terms of fixed resolution: this is certainly a drawback, however much
less from our point of view then having users to create their own
session.

Best regards,

Nico