On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 7:54 AM wouterve <woutervanee...@avr.be> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to integrate LDAP authentification through the available extensions,
> but having problems with providing the correct DN in my ldap-user-base-dn.
> My security group has a space in its name (e.g. Company - aftersales)
> How do I correctly provide the DN?

As far as I know you should just be able to put the full DN, including the
space, on the line:

ldap-user-base-dn: ou=Company - aftersales,dc=example,dc=com

The extension should just process the entire line as a string after the ":"
on the ldap-user-base-dn, so it really shouldn't matter.

If you're running into problems check the Tomcat log file and see if there
are any indications in there why it isn't working.