On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:26 AM Kamal Ezzaki <kamalezza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So the real job of the virtuelle drive is to save uploaded files just in
> the guacamole server not in the machine that i m connected to ?

No, I would not say that - I would say that the storage for the virtual
drive is done by guacd, and that the purpose of it is to facilitate file
transfer between the Guacamole web application (open in the browser) and
the remote/target system.  However, it does not provide a method for
accessing the folders and/or files outside of the Guacamole web application
- so, unless you specifically share it with another protocol, like WebDAV
or CIFS, you cannot go to Windows Explorer or a terminal on your client
system and access the files.  You can see/access them from your client
through the web interface (see attached screenshot), but not via Windows
Explorer.