On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:18 PM Craig Bloodworth <
craig.bloodwo...@theinformationlab.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've a pretty basic setup of guac, only variation from vanilla is I'm
> using the OpenID auth extension which routes to Google Apps.
>
> Users can login no problem and each user is assigned to a group which has
> a all available connections enabled for use. However when users login they
> can't see any of the connections unless they're explicitly assigned to
> their user profile. And with 100+ users and a constantly changing
> connection list would be very difficult to maintain.

As I gather from your post on the JIRA issue, you've figured out that
you've run into GUACAMOLE-696.  Hopefully we'll have 1.1.0 out here before
too long - the biggest outstanding item is the integration of FreeRDP 2.0
support, which Mike is working on.  We're clearing out the other remaining
backlog issues, as well.  Wish I could give an estimate, but, hopefully,
soon...