On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 8:07 AM Sandeep <sandeep.n...@knowarth.com> wrote:

> I have a portal platform (Liferay) in which I am trying to integrate this
> as
> a portlet or widget. One straight forward approach is it would be straight
> forward iframe portlet with the URL pointing to the guacamole client app.
> But security is concern here.
>
> Second is that I use directly the APIs but I see that there are two way to
> do this, the first being guacamole common and second being guacamole-ext
> and
> there is javaDoc, but its intimidating as to which classes to mainly
> concentrate and what is the starting point.
>
> Also is there any REST Endpoints available?

Yes, the entire Guacamole Client web application is driven by a REST API,
except for the tunnel itself.  The Java portion of the Guacamole Client
provides the REST APIs and runs on the server, the JavaScript (AngularJS)
portion of the Guacamole Client runs in the web browser and communicates
with the REST API and tunnel endpoints.