On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 1:58 PM Genotix <e...@genotix.nl> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> After installing version 1 of this great tool and enabling TOTP i noticed
> that I'd also like the TOTP set on my mobile phone.
> Yet I don't have the key so I'd like to reset the TOTP connected to my user
> account.
>
> How do I do this. :)

You would need to remove the "guac-totp-key-secret" and
"guac-totp-key-confirmed" attributes for the user in question. The database
authentication backends will store these within the
"guacamole_user_attribute" table. Alternatively, I believe you could set
"guac-totp-key-confirmed" to "false" to force re-enrollment without
changing the secret. The user will then see the enrollment barcode, etc.
when they next attempt to log in.