On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:21 PM "michael böhm" <k...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> regarding Challenge-Response. I tried it out today, please see the
> following trace of the Access-Challenge which the radius-server sends to
> Guacamole:
>
>     Access-Challenge (11), id: 0x06, Authenticator:
> 9c0a074ce112e463792171399bfxxxxx
>       Reply-Message Attribute (18), length: 40, Value: Please set the new
> PIN for your Token.
>       State Attribute (24), length: 18, Value: ^z...~0..mc..\7.
>
> Guacamole does not handle the challenge as expected but with a deny:
>
> 09:39:35.392 [http-nio-8080-exec-10] WARN
> o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - Authentication attempt from 1.2.3.4
> for user "username" failed.

If you're using multiple authentication extensions (like RADIUS and JDBC),
try making sure that the RADIUS extension is loaded, first, so that it is
evaluated first.  I basically just rename the extensions such that it'll be
evaluated, first - something like guacamole-auth-0-radius.jar, so that the
-0- makes it load before anything else.

See the following JIRA issue: