On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 6:49 AM Кирилл Егоров <egoro...@ufanet.ru> wrote:

> Good day.
> I installed guacamole 1.1.0.

Since 1.1.0 has not been released, you'll have to be more specific about
this.  How did you install 1.1.0, and from where?

> I configured ldap authentication. The user can log in, but does not have
> permissions.
> I also connected Mysql and added a group there.
> Tell me how to connect the ldap and Mysql groups correctly.
> In my ldap database, user groups are indicated in the field and look like:
> CN = groupName, OU = Name, OU = Name, DC = domain, DC = com

A couple of things, here:
1) In order for this to work, you need to have LDAP group support enabled,
which means setting the "ldap-group-base-dn" property in your config file.
2) You'll also need to be running the Guacamole code that contains the
modification for the DB <-> LDAP group mapping behavior.  This will depend
on your answer above to how you installed this version of Guacamole.