On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 2:54 PM Stephan Leruth <sha...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I did some additional tests.  I replaced the certificates with valid
> certificates but that does not correct the problem.  Looking at the detail
> through the Chrome network console, I see a 403 error on the path
> /guacamole/api/tokens.  Do you have an idea ?

This is expected at certain times - it's what triggers the authentication
in the first place - but if it's happening *after* the OpenID redirect,
then it indicates a problem.  I saw you posted some messages from the
catalina.out file - have you tried enable debugging and see if any more
messages are posted there?

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#webapp-logging