On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 7:56 AM Support <ad...@e-blokos.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to set Apache Guacamole to allow the client
> to access directly to a specific software in headless or no headless mode?
> i.e., I would like to make a kind of puppeteer with a web browser.

Yes, this is definitely possible, but how you do it depends on what
protocol you're using to access the server, and is largely done on the
server-side and not in Guacamole.

So, for example, for SSH and RDP connections, as well as RDP connections to
a xRDP server, you would set pretty much everything up on the server-side
and the clients will connect to a specific server and port and will get the
environment you've created.  For example, I have users that access the IBM
iSeries Access Client via Guacamole using RDP, and they just RDP to the
server that hosts the application with no special parameters, and when they
log in the Window Manager (I'm using icewm at the moment) launches the
correct applications and keeps them contained.  For VNC you can do similar
things - basically create a custom start-up script for the VNC server that
only launches the app you want launched.

RDP to Windows servers is a little different - in this case you likely want
to use RemoteApp support, creating the application configuration on the
server-side but then feeding that application name to the RDP connection in
the proper parameter.  This is pretty well documented in the manual, under
the RDP section, under the RemoteApp heading.:
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp