> ok understood, but how a clientless isolated remote browser can for
> example work in case of
> an application that grab audio/video hardware input and broadcast the
> stream to a server?

Guacamole uses browser's native audio support and tunnels the audio
connection from the remote system over its own protocol, rendering it on
the browser side.  In RDP this happens using the native audio channels
built in to RDP - guacd translates between those and the Guacamole protocol
- and in VNC it is handled by connecting the Guacamole protocol audio
channels to a Pulse audio endpoint.

> Is guacamole is ok for Flash redirection?

Guacamole should redirect Flash content perfectly fine.  It does not
contain any built-in support for accelerating the Flash content.  I know
XenApp and VMware both support that, though I'm not sure exactly how they
"accelerate" it.  But, given the proper hardware for guacd and a sufficient
connection, Guacamole should handle it fine.